It's my PARDAAAY

A couple of weeks ago it was my 21st birthday, and instead of having a MASSIVE party I decided to do something a bit smaller and just have a bunch of my closest friends over for some food and drinks and going out. There were tonnes of photos from the night but I just decided to add some of my favourites (I know there's loads, apologies!)



One of my very best friend's Niamh made my cake - how perfect is it? A Tiffany box! She can literally make a cake in any shape or form you can think of - I have even witnessed one in the shape of a Teapot, a perfectly detailed rugby ball and also a Red Hot Chilli Peppers themed one, to name a few. She is extremely talented and I felt very privileged to have a cake made so perfectly and personally by her, as she knows all too well how attached I am to my Tiffany necklace which I NEVER take off! :)








Another one of my very best friend's Mary Kiely is a make-up artist and she did my make up for me on the night! She is also extremely talented at what she does, and I have been part of quite a few shoots she has done in the past (I plan to do a whole blog post about how amazing she is!) so I knew it would turn out perfectly and it did! She used 'All That Glitters' eyeshadow from MAC, along with Swiss Chocolate eyeshadow from MAC, and MAC's Ruby Woo on my lips with 'Kiss Me Quick' pro-longwear lip liner. Mary, if you are reading this, you are amazing - thank you so much :) I will leave all her details down at the end of this post so you can follow her social media and check out how amazing she is at make-up artistry!



(Just F.Y.I., I am not in fact with child in the above photo, the dress was SUPER tight and I posed at a bad angle. Cripes I must work on that in future photo-angling situations)...








Dress - Missguided (there was a last minute dress CATASTROPHE from which Sarah (on the left in the above photo) SAVED THE DAY by giving me this dress. All hail Sarah.




(I took ages to decide on my wish, but finally blew the candles out!)








^^  The famous Niamh, baker and cake designer EXTROARDINAIRE!)

I felt so lucky to have been able to spend my birthday with some of my very favourite people - family, friends and neighbours alike (unfortunately we did not all get a photo together - the cocktails were strong...) and they made it an amazing night. Niamh continued to document the night when we went out - photos which were amusing to look back on, including myself and one of my wonderful friends Niall, attempting to do THE 'Dirty Dancing' lift when 'Time of my life' came on... Needless to say we weren't 100% successful considering how little space we had, but I can't remember the last time I laughed so much!
 



(Not sure what happened here, somebody clearly pissed me off ... WOOPS. Niamh always manages to catch interesting moments!)


(apologies about the blurryness, there was another clearer one but it was a bit...MUCH let's just say).




(F-I-E-R-C-E posing happening stage left with GG and Niall here)

Again sorry about the photo over-load that makes this post quite long and I am aware that they are not the most perfectly taken photos lighting-wise and all that jazz.

Mary Kiely (Make up Artist):
Instagram:@marykiely

Thank you for reading!
Síofra


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top